We are seeking an Assistant Manager for one of our clients based in Atlanta, GA. This position assists the General Manager with the store operations and is jointly responsible for achieving overall performance goals including sales, customer service, and staff development.
- Maintaining a respectful workplace, exhibiting the company values
- Ensuring customers receive excellence in service and product quality
- Performing, supporting and managing all aspects of store operations
- Acting in conjunction with the General Manager to achieve company sales and profit objectives
- Providing primary leadership and management to the Production team and store staff
- Assisting with managing recruiting, employment and retention of staff for all hourly positions
- Assisting with managing training and development of all associates
- Participating in promoting catering for business including sales calls, community activities, and assisting with the delivery and fulfillment of orders
- Monitoring inventory levels and taking steps to reduce inventory shrinkage
- Performing daily checkout and cash drop at bank as required as well as other administrative duties and communicates discrepancies to the GM
- All other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of recent restaurant or retail leadership experience
- Experience recruiting, hiring, training, and developing employees
- Experience in growing sales and providing excellent customer service
- Basic understanding of Salesforce
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
What’s In It For You?
- A 40 to 45 hour work week the majority of the year (non-holiday time)
- Ability for you to truly make an impact on sales and network throughout the community
- Excellent opportunities to excel and advance within the company; relocation assistance provided
For immediate consideration, include your resume with your submission.