Lennon Maxwell has openings for Call Center Sales Representatives in our client’s 10-15 person Call Center located in Syracuse, New York. We are looking for someone that is a mix of fun, friendly and professional to engage with our customers. Must have excellent communication and computer skills, be able to explain and sell the Company’s products and services, handle Customer inquiries in a positive and professional manner, and is flexible to work Full-Time shifts, which include evenings, weekends and holidays, on a rotating basis.
Main responsibilities and functions:
- Receive inbound sales and customer service calls from new/ existing customers on behalf of our clients.
- Use multiple software programs and call center related computer hardware for customer interactions; payments, sales, notes, inquiries, etc.
- Sales – Assess customer’s needs, recommends and order services.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers each and every day.
- Participate in on-going training, coaching and development programs/classes.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1+ Year of current / prior Call Center experience. Management experience will be considered in lieu of Call Center experience.
- Computer experience (Intermediate Level) in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn, present and sell company products.
- Able to multitask using multiple software programs and computer hardware.
- Must be able to work shifts during the call center’s hours – 7 a.m. – 9 p.m., Monday – Friday. 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
What we offer:
Lennon Maxwell offers competitive pay, commission opportunities, and a fun working environment. Detailed and comprehensive training program provided for the right candidate.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Call Center|