Lennon Maxwell is currently seeking a Call Center Representative in the Phoenix, AZ area. Lennon Maxwell provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together almost 5 years. At Lennon Maxwell, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Lennon Maxwell’s recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone. Customer inquiries are of a basic and routine nature.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors
- Processes complaints (member/provider), grievance and appeals via internal processes and reporting systems.
- Verifies member plan eligibility and documents applicable contact/inquiries via our internal applications.
- Educates providers on our self-service options; Assists providers with questions and assigning members to their panel/practice.
- To increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to member and providers through a fully-integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes.
- Looking for candidates with at least two years of call center, customer service experience or health care experience,
- The candidates must have the ability to multitask to accomplish workload efficiently;
- Possess analytical skills;
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards;
- Technical skills, and computer literacy;
- Intermediate to advanced professional typing skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Understand or able to quickly learn medical terminology;
- Problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Bilingual preferred.
- Hours: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Pay: $15.00
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
|Job Category||Call Center|