What we Offer:
- The selected candidate will provide support on high priority projects in any of the areas below and work independently on others.
- Business Consulting: Digital, Data Analytics, Project delivery, innovative end to end solutions, process improvement.
- Service Delivery: Application and vendor management, regional Infrastructure project management, site infrastructure services and support.
- Key Account Management: Face to the customer, strategy alignment, demand portfolio
- Governance & Security: Compliance and Standards
- Currently enrolled in MS or MBA program with a focus on Digital, Business Analytics, Project Management, Information Systems Management or related field and a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Demonstrated understanding of general business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to commit to a full-time assignment in the designated location for the duration of the internship
Lennon Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
|Job Category||IT & Tech|