We are looking for a passionate aspiring full stack web developer intern / trainees to join our web development team.
Want to learn and create the largest collaborative education platform in the world? Then keep reading!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build/Learn responsive web solutions and back end services with a REST-ful API, or scalable microservice/serverless architecture via Amazon Web Services.
- Learn to Design clean & scalable software architectures
- Collaborate with the Design team on UI/UX implementation
- Understand latest mobile interfaces and writing truly responsive layouts
- Deploy performant and secure web applications
- Develop and maintain continuous build pipelines
- Write test cases and manage test automation tools
- Design and maintain server architectures
- Troubleshoot and maintain legacy projects/applications – you love solving problems!
- Document internal software specifications
- Provide detailed hours estimates on feature specs
- Research and stay up to date on modern technologies
WHO YOU ARE: (Not all listed skills are required)
- An agile test-driven developer or aspiring one with experience ideally with peer to peer learning.
- Good understanding of use of GIT version control with workflows like feature branching and forking
- Some or no Experience with some or all of these front end web technologies: HTML5, Sass, VueJS/VueX, ReactJS/Redux
- Some or no Experience with any of these backend/serverless web frameworks: NodeJS, Express, Code Igniter, Django, Serverless, SAM
- Some or no Experience in creating RESTful and GraphQL API Services for browser and mobile clients
- Some or No Experience with AWS including DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway
- Some or No Experience with CI/CD, Unit Testing
- Comfortable with the command line interface
- Enjoy working as part of a team and most importantly, you love solving problems and get the demands of project oriented/milestone driven work
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates agree to a code of conduct.
Note: If you don’t have coding experience, we encourage you to apply. Regardless of software coding experience we may able to hire you if you are motivated and pass our hiring/admission process. We provide necessary training to our trainees/interns/Experiential Learners become a software professional with no upfront cost.
Authorized to work in any US employers, OPT, STEM Extension, OPT to H1, F1 to H1, H1 transfers and H1 to GC.
|Job Category||IT & Tech|